The administrator of your personal data is DAVL Group Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Nowolipie 17B/9 NIP 5252744866, REGON: 369780644,
You have the right to request access to your personal data, to rectify, delete, restrict or transfer your personal data. Your data is stored only for the purpose of the contract of sale resulting from the purchase of goods in our shop and contact with you in the event of processing an order or handling a complaint, return or exchange of goods. If you agree to receive the newsletter, your e-mail address will only be used to provide you with a newsletter that will inform you about special offers and new products appearing in our shop.
- The Shop does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the Shop User and are intended for the use of the Shop website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Shop User’s end device and gaining access to them is the Shop operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purpose:
- adjusting the content of the Shop’s website to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of the website; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Shop User’s device and display the Shop’s website accordingly, adjusted to his or her individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how the Shop Users use the website, which enables improvement of its structure and content;
- The Shop uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until they leave the website or until the User exits the software (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for a period specified in the parameters of cookies or until the User deletes them.
- The following types of cookies are used in the Shop:
- necessary cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Shop, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Shop;
- cookies used to ensure security, for example, used to detect fraud in the scope of authentication within the Shop;
- performance cookies, which enable collecting information on the use of the Shop’s website;
- functional cookies, enabling memorization of the setting selected by the Users and personalization of the User interface, e.g. in scope of a selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, appearance of the website, etc.,;
- advertising cookies, which enable providing Users with advertising content more adjusted to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used to browse the website (Internet browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device. Shop Users can at any time change the settings for cookies. The User may change these settings in particular in such a way as to block the automatic management of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or inform about each time they are placed on the Shop User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of managing cookies are available in the settings of the software (Internet browser).
- More information about cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the section “Help” in the Internet browser menu.